Mass Registration: FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions about REGISTERING FOR MASS
- Why are we being asked to Register for Mass?
All are being asked to register for the Mass of their choice so the parish will have a contact list should any of the attendees come down with the COVID Virus. We only collect names, phone numbers and email addresses. This list is for parish use and will be shredded after 14 days (the usual time for infection to occur). We must also ensure we do not exceed a safe number of participants.
- When will registration open?
- Weekend Mass - Registration will be available beginning each Wednesday at 8:00 AM. You will be able to select a seat either in the Church or Feist Hall, subject to availability.
- Daily Mass - Registration will be available each Sunday at Noon. (Please note: you will have to select each day you wish to come)
- Check our registration site any time for current options: https://saintcharlesb.eventbrite.com
- How do I register if I don't have Internet access?
Those without internet access can call the Parish Office at 253-564-5185 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and then 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM (Wednesday through Friday) and speak with Laura or another staff member to reserve a seat in Church or in Feist Hall. Your name will be on the list at the door.
- If I forget my ticket or can’t print one will my name be on a list at the door when I come?
Yes, it will.
- If I forget to register can I still come to Mass?
You will be asked to wait until just before Mass begins. Then, if there is room you will be directed to a seat.
- If I come late will I be allowed to enter?
If you have registered but come late to Mass your seat may have been given to others. We also need to be very careful about limiting the number admitted to Church and to Feist Hall. Exceeding the current limitation numbers could have negative consequences not just for our parish but for the entire Archdiocese. It may be unlikely that you will be able to enter.
- May I invite people from other parishes?
Normally we’d love to have you invite family or friends from other parishes but at this time we need all the room we have for our own parishioners.
IF YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE HONOR YOUR COMMITMENT AND COME AT LEAST 10 MINUTES EARLY.